Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wonder if anyone has had their device suddenly just stop working.  The screen went blank and that is it, now it isnt syncing or picking up activity.  Anyone had this happen or got any advice??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Clare5139. Sorry about your problem, but I’m happy you found us here in the forums! The best thing to try in a situation like yours is a reset. Tap here for instructions. You will have to scroll down and select your specific Fitbit device. Do the restart three times in quick succession.  

Please let us know if this resolves your problem. If it does not, let us know which Fitbit you have.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Clare5139. Sorry about your problem, but I’m happy you found us here in the forums! The best thing to try in a situation like yours is a reset. Tap here for instructions. You will have to scroll down and select your specific Fitbit device. Do the restart three times in quick succession.  

Please let us know if this resolves your problem. If it does not, let us know which Fitbit you have.

Best Answer

Was really missing my Blaze (sad I know!) So got in touch with the help chat online. I did what they said, held left and bottom right buttons in for 10 seconds then charged for 2 hours. Yayyyyy it worked! Back online. Thanks for your reply x

Best Answer

Always a happy to help!

Best Answer