Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again: The Weekly Progress Report still missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3rd week now that the weekly progress report has not been sent ! ...and nothing is done about it, still.

Someone from Fitbit (or a sbire) would come tell me "it is a known issue" and "they are working on it"...and they take this for an answer trying even to convince you that issue is resolved. 

How in hell, we can take more than 2 days to fix something and get it back to work when it was working properly before. Simply: why don't we provide the user with a tool to download their OWN and PERSONAL data ?? so they can analyse them the way they want? Instead they prefer to denigrate the use and help him forget about the feature. Why? Because next step is to come up with a new web platform where some additional features could be charged to users ! Very old trick that doesn't go well with ethics.

As a responsible consumer...I already took action: I stopped wearing my fitbit. After all, I already knew my calories intakes and energy expenditure ranges....and guess what? I am doing as good as I was doing before with my fitbit. Nothing less. 

Since my sons want also fitness trackers...My next move is clear: Either I get back the weekly progress sent again....or we are moving all together to another brand !

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It sounds like a solution is imminent. Check out the main thread on this problem at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Not-Receiving-Weekly-Reports/td-p/2687171

Best Answer

Yeahhh...this is the exact same answer you gave last week...and the week before..."Keep an eye on the main thread..". 

What is imminent is my migration towards the competition !

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Weekly Report came this morning... First one for months.. I didn't do anything..

Let's see what happens next week.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Got mine too. Several more good news reports in the main thread.

Best Answer