Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive 100 lb weightloss badge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm disappointed I met my goal today and lost 100lbs but I didn't get the badge and I wanted to share it.  All I got was a goal met badge but the 100 lb badge meabns more and I wanted to share it Smiley Sad I got all the stuoid one from 5 to 95 but not the big one WTF?  How do I get the badger?

Fitbit One + MyFitnessPal = - 100lbs
::You can't outrun your fork ::
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7
I thought this was the help boards? Maybe not getting the badge is no big deal but to me it was and I wasn't able to share this.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LocoMutant Your post caught my attention since it has no reply and I'm sorry to hear that the weight badge didn't show up on your Dashboard. I'd like to know if the badge appeared after you sent your post? Since I'd like to follow up on this and give you a clear response.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I never got the badge and I never got the share link so you could share it with friends. It Pisses me off and customer support could care less. So wtf ever.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LocoMutant thanks for the update! Hey, have you checked your Badges section in your account? Double check there and post me back with the results! Some badges might take a while to update. Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow! 100lbs is awesome! I would be ticked off too for not getting the badge. Hope it gets fixed.
Best Answer

@TashaGwen1003 thanks for joining us! Yeah, 100 pounds are indeed awesome! Cat EmbarassedHeart I'm sure there is a fix for this! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know how to fix this. I lost over 100 lbs. 2 weeks ago & have not received my 100 pound badge. This is a huge accomplishment for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes