Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different stats on mobile App and Desktop Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The stats on my app are what I watch such as floors, steps, distance, heartrate etc.  It is pretty accurate for my use.

When I added up lifetime floors for example I noticed I wasn't getting the "2000 lifetime floors" badge when I went over 2000.

I logged on to my desktop account and the numbers are different.  1912 lifetime floors as opposed to my mobile app which is showing 2052 floors. 

Having the same problem with distance numbers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

How often do you sync fitibit tracker with your computer dashboard? Maybe you lost data because you hadn't synced for along period of time....

Best Answer
0 Votes
I regulary sync with the mobile app. I would think it all goes to the same
database...?

--
*Sent via our*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jimandyen! A very warm welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

My suggestion would be to try and log out from both, the app and the web Dashboard, and then log back in. It could be that some information is not loading correctly. Whenever that happens to me, a log out has fixed the situation.

Pleae let me know how it goes.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a good suggestion.  Thanks.  I did try that but it still doesn't show a badge for 2000 lifetime floors.  In fact before I logged out of the desktop I checked the lifetime floors showing with the calendar tool there and it showed 2207 which is correct and is the same for the phone app.  

After I logged out and back it showed 1983 lifetime floors.  ???  

On the phone app I added up the months since I joined in Feb 16 and it shows 2207. Hmmm. ☺

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jimandyen! Thanks for the update.

If possible, could you get some screen shots of the information on your Dashboard and on the app? That should let me have a better shot on determining what is going on.

Look forward to helping you out! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes