Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance and time markers missing from new activity view layout.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@LenaFit @KateFitbit I really love the new layout of the activities view. Couple of things need attention thought.

Distance markers are missing from the map. It used to show 1 mi, 2 mi, etc... on the map.
Distance and time indicators are missing from the graphs.
Both of those features used to exist on the previous iteration of the activities view on the dash board.
Like this:

image.png

Love the new layout. Just please add the distance and time markers back.

Chris

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @foofarley.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I absolutely see where you are coming from. Those markers add some interesting information that could be quite useful. 

If you have the time, perhaps you could also post about this on the Feature Suggestions boards. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit I will gladly post this to the Feature Suggestions board, but, please note, that this is not a new feature that I thought of.  These markers are feature that already existed previous to the recent change in activities view and are now missing.

Chris

Best Answer

I have the opposite problem. My maps show split markers on my map, but they are so big that they cover up a lot of the map I want to see. Is there an option somewhere, to keep the split detail graph, but to view the map without the big markers on it? 

Best Answer
On the App or Desktop Dashboard?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @foofarley! Welcome to the Forums @Sandy79.

@foofarley Thanks for pointing that out in your post. 

@Sandy79 Like @foofarley asked, are you on the web Dashboard or on an app? Could you share a screen shot of what you see?

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit I'm on the fitbit app. Will try to attach a screenshotScreenshot_20180401-211136.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing that picture @Sandy79.

In this case, we do not have an option to reduce the size or have a separate map. I could see how it could be useful, however. Perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment and vote on your suggestion to show their support. If you have any questions about the suggestions board  you can read the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes