Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep graph

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why has my sleep graph changed to vertical lines from the horizontal. And the detail ata on type of sleep is missing, ie.. Deep, Rem etc. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Liz84@userhearAre your sleep graphs breaking uo in "less than 3 hour segments" and are the same as the "old" sleep graphs... This can cause that appearance.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

The past 2 nights, my Ionic seems to stop tracking sleep during the middle of the night.  My graph also flipped to horizontal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Liz84@userhearAre your sleep graphs breaking uo in "less than 3 hour segments" and are the same as the "old" sleep graphs... This can cause that appearance.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
Last night I went to bed at 853 and woke at 558. Only tracked 5:47 of sleep. It is like 3 hours are missing from the middle of the night. Same thing happened the previous night. Today my graph is back to verticals.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Liz84I had a similar issue over the last few days.. I know I was having trouble going to sleep and all I can ascertain in the two areas below that initially my Ionic had me asleep based on the HRV of my heart beat.. Then awake and then drifted into sleep with the correct graphs.. The vertical graphs are the ones less than 3 hours.. The gap, and then the correct graph..

Broken sleep.png

Best Answer