Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance badge after Sahara?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the next Lifetime Distance badge after Sahara (4800km)? I'm currently at 6166 kilometers so I'm wondering when I'll get my next one 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Congratulations on the awesome stepping @SunsetRunner! The next badge is Nile. Fitbit doesn't publish a list of their badges (maybe to keep it exciting?) but you can find them here.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MakMak wrote:

Congratulations on the awesome stepping @SunsetRunner! The next badge is Nile. Fitbit doesn't publish a list of their badges (maybe to keep it exciting?) but you can find them here.

Hey, thanks for the link to the lists; looks like I'm going to hit the Russian Railway badge the week after next.  🙂

Edit: it looks like the list is a bit out of date; it shows the highest badge one can get is the Astronaut badge at 28,000 floors; the thing is, I got the Satellite badge when I crossed 35,000 floors.  I'm currently sitting at 41,437 floors and have no idea where the next threshold is or what the next badge is (assuming there is one).

Best Answer

Thanks for that list @MakMak! Only about 480 kilometers to go until the next badge.

Best Answer

Where do you go to see how far you are towards your next achievement badge?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sleekjazz wrote:

Where do you go to see how far you are towards your next achievement badge?

Here you go:

• Go to the Fitbit.com Dashboard
  • Click on the latest badge on your Badge Tile (if you don't have a Badge Tile, add it)
  • Hover over any of the badges on the pop-up and it will pop up another dialog box with your "Next" badge threshold

NextBadge.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shipoThere's a Pole to Pole badge now and @WendyB has it and an amazing 52 million steps.... Here is an image from her Fitbit Profile.. Since 2009... I joined in 2011 and thought I was a long serving Fitbitter..

Well done Wendy.... What was the Fitbit called in 2009... Was it the Classic ?. I also notice that Fitbit was 1st formed in 2007.. So a ten year milestone..

pole to pole.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Yes it was the classic. I started wearing it Jan 2010. Got it just after new year's

@Colinm39

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer