Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't want facebook friends to show up in Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not sure what I did but my facebook friends who use fitbit are showing up on my friends panel. I have 7 people there with an option to add friend.

I don't want to add them as friends - how can I get rid of them so they do not show up in my friends panel?

TIA.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @allan473.

I'll be happy to help you.

What is going on is that, as you mentioned, your Fitbit account checks which of your friends have their Fitbit and Facebook account linked and then it shows them as potential friends. In this case they are not yet your friends on Fitbit since you have not added them, they are merely a suggestion. 

What you can do is disconnect your Fitbit and Facebook accounts with the steps provided in this help article. After you have revoked Facebook's access to your Fitbit account then it will not longer have access to those details to show those suggestions.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @allan473.

I'll be happy to help you.

What is going on is that, as you mentioned, your Fitbit account checks which of your friends have their Fitbit and Facebook account linked and then it shows them as potential friends. In this case they are not yet your friends on Fitbit since you have not added them, they are merely a suggestion. 

What you can do is disconnect your Fitbit and Facebook accounts with the steps provided in this help article. After you have revoked Facebook's access to your Fitbit account then it will not longer have access to those details to show those suggestions.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes