Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy access to basic data charts please !

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Holy Cow ! I bought a health tracker (Pixel Watch 2 Cellular) to track my heath with the assumption that I can see the data it collects (easily and regularly), but no.  FitBit keeps it in some cryptic Zulu format, I have to go to the export page, file a request, wait for it to post and then download it, and then convert from JSON to Excel, and then convert again from Zulu to my timezone.  This is something I need to do everyday just to track progress on a serious medical condition I'm working on with my doctor.  The data is already online, and there is already a dashboard.  Why can't FitBit guys just duplicate another chart applet and point it at this data (O2) instead?  Also for example, the heartrate chart online is really small because it's part of a large dashboard.  I should be able to see this chart standalone if I want, and then right click on it and export the data.  Like I literally do this type of data analysis work for a living and for 20 years we've had these features with data analysis dashboards, but Google can't do it in 2024. This is a bad joke. My request is to actually make dashboard with quick and easy access to specific data of the users choosing.  For my purposes, I would log on each morning for 2 minutes and review the heart rate and O2 data collected while sleeping to look for improvements or red flags.  Similar to a Wellvue O2 ring. I don't want to have to go buy that device, because I already bought the most expensive FitBit that exists with the assumption it would prevent me from buying this device.  Also integration with SleepHQ would be awesome!. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0