Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit sleep data in distant past

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I conveniently edit sleep data from 2013?  I'm looking at data in my premium account and finding sleep times of 12, 13, and even 20 hours!  I've gone to my sleep log but only find that I have to click "load more" on the web to go back 2 weeks at a time.  I've done this for a few false entries back to 2016.

Is there any means via the website, to go directly to a date and edit a log (or even delete it)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @ealter! Unfortunately, I think you've landed on the only way to do it. You can view records from that far back on the graph easily, but to see the records, you really just have to scroll through, so if you want to fix them, it's going to be a tedious job.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @ealter. Thanks for coming in to help @MakMak.

In this case you are both correct, you'd have to go all the way back to the day in order to edit. Perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestion board. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show your support.

You can read the FAQ if you have any questions in the way the board works.

Let us know if there are any questions we can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer