Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dongle shows as unplugged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my fitbit to sync since when I right click on the fitbit icon that it is unplugged when it most certainly is not.  I have tried stopping and restarting the application and when that did not work I rebooted.  No luck.  Suggestions?  BTW I am using an Ultra -- old, I know but still humming along well.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Lisa Marie
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried the dongle in a differerent USB port?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lisa_Marie and @WendyB.

In this case I'd go with what @WendyB mentioned, try using different USB ports, or different computers if you have the chance. Also, make sure that the USB port is not loose or that there isn't any dust around that could interfere with the connection.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lisa_Marie and @WendyB.

In this case I'd go with what @WendyB mentioned, try using different USB ports, or different computers if you have the chance. Also, make sure that the USB port is not loose or that there isn't any dust around that could interfere with the connection.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes