Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevation profile no longer available on Fitbit dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to see the elevation profile for each walk, run, bike ride that I tracked via the iOS app in the Fitbit dashboard within the Exercise Details panels but now I only see 'Speed' and 'Calories Burned' profiles, the Elevation has been removed.

Is this a bug in the dashboard or a deliberate omission? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@BunshopSquidgy,

Welcome to the community!

By any chance have you changed trackers recently?

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi PureEvil

No, I've always had a Alta HR.

I know the Alta HR tracker does not contain GPS but until six weeks ago I could see the elevation of all my walks, runs, rides etc that had been tracked via the iOS app in the web based dashboard. Since six weeks ago the elevation panel is no longer there.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BunshopSquidgy ,

Actually, the Alta HR has never had an altimeter.  It doesn't track flights of stairs.

Do you no longer get the change of elevation when you track your run, walk, ride with the Fitbit app?  I don't personally use the app that way.  If this is the case, you may want to post this in the iOS App section, or I can move it for you.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer