Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Food brand", "Brand description" on added foods not always retained

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I add many foods to my Fitbit dashboard, many from the same three or four manufacturers, but the brands I've added are rarely stored; I've had to add in the brand each time.  Sometimes it remembers the brand, sometimes it remembers the brand description, sometimes it remembers both, but most of the time it remembers neither.  This is quite frustrating, as I use the brands to search for specific versions of a particular meal (e.g. Charlie Bigham's lasagne, rather than just "lasagne") as I have exact nutritional information for it.

I've tried adding through MS Edge and Google Chrome (both on Windows 10), and both have the same hit-or-miss results.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Veovis.

Thanks for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

I would recommend trying the following:

- Log out from your Fitbit account

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies

- Log back into your Fitbit account

- Try to log your food brand and description once again.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this problem but it's consistent. I use a meal kit service called Sunbasket, and I've added it as a brand dozens of times now. I've done this across both Chrome and MS Edge, and on several different computers (one Ubuntu Linux desktop, a Windows 10 desktop, and two Windows 10 laptops). I regularly clear my cache and cookies on all devices, and this continues to happen. It's quite frustrating at this point.

Best Answer

I run into the same thing with my meal kit company Blue Apron. It's frustrating to have to manually add meals daily. I'm sure there are many others on the platform using meal kit companies. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdsonFitbit wrote:

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Veovistellpizzahut

Thanks for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

I would recommend trying the following:

- Log out from your Fitbit account

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies

- Log back into your Fitbit account

- Try to log your food brand and description once again.

Hope this helps.

Nice article thanks for sharing……

Best Answer
0 Votes