Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing is one thing. Fixing what is not broken is another.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The app has become erratic. Doesn't load or sink as well anymore, sometimes not at all. Disregards selected workout function. Why rely on it if it fails to update?
Update. As of this moment in time, it hasn't sinked in the last 12 hours. Not acceptable.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I did as you suggested and it appears to have solved the issue. Thanks for your advice. Film at 11:00.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Azkobushi it sounds like your app is really giving you tons of trouble:double_exclamation_mark: How frustrating that must be! I hate to offer the “go to answer” about deleting the Fitbit app completely and reinstalling it to see if that might work but maybe it might in your case since it sounds like you have multiple issues. Not syncing in 12  hours is obnoxious! I can’t offer anymore help but that but if you decide to call customer service directly for support I’m sure that is something they are going to recommend so maybe beat them to the punch and do a reinstall first so if it doesn’t work MAYBE they can go into their “bag of tricks” to offer you a better solution. Good luck to you.

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did as you suggested and it appears to have solved the issue. Thanks for your advice. Film at 11:00.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s awesome news Azkobushi:double_exclamation_mark: I’m happy I could help 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes