Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New dashboards

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seriously??? What happened to decent UX and asking what we wanted changed? Just spent 20 minutes trying to set my alarm for tomorrow??? 

Not impressed at all ☹️

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I agree the new update is riddled with problems:double_exclamation_mark: I’m hoping that they start aggressively fixing them and start sending out proper updates to resolve them soon.

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer

I still haven't figured out how to set an alarm now, actually -- can anyone fill me in, please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Adrienna27 I believe I can help you. Go to the main page and click your profile picture. Then scroll to where your band is identified (whichever band you have....it appears just under “my family account”....once you click your band type scroll down till you see “silent alarm”. Click that and here you can set a new alarm. I do hope this answers your question.

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't work for me.  When I click on my profile picture on the main page all I get is a list of my badges, etc, not anything identifying my band.  (I am referring to the web dashboard, fwiw.) 

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Adrienna27 I believe I can help you. Go to the main page and click your profile picture. Then scroll to where your band is identified (whichever band you have....it appears just under “my family account”....once you click your band type scroll down till you see “silent alarm”. Click that and here you can set a new alarm. I do hope this answers your question.

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer
0 Votes