Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering a driving activity correctly is too difficult.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is this such a pain in the butt? This can't be such a rare activity that it doesn't warrant the effort from the web designer. Half the time I can't figure out the right thing to select that will make it actually negate the steps for the identified time frame. This is rediculous. Maybe build a few hot buttons? Build a few macros? I don't know crap about building a web-based log, but I can't imagine this is all that hard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @SunsetRunner! I agree, I wish Fitbit would make some things more convenient. Do you use a phone or just the web interface? If you use a phone, I would suggest checking out the app DriveBit, which will create these activities automatically for you at the time.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @SunsetRunner! I agree, I wish Fitbit would make some things more convenient. Do you use a phone or just the web interface? If you use a phone, I would suggest checking out the app DriveBit, which will create these activities automatically for you at the time.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I dont know why this automatically accepted the Drive bit app as a solution. It is not.

Why is it necessary to download yet another app, from an un-insured and un-known creator? Where is the pride from the manufacturer in their product?

Yeah, I get it. "There's an app for that", and "you can start and stop the logging right on your phone." That doesn't help when you drive these shaky trucks for work and have to jump out and deal with crap on the fly.

Best analogy I can think of a post man in an old jeep who occasionally has to help the police chase someone and this postman won't always remember to take the time to deactivate the drive but app before doing it. 

Can this fix the issues for the motorcycle? Yes. But not for work.

The issue persists.

Best Answer
0 Votes