Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to post in the Help Forums

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the following error when trying to post to this forum

JRadecki_1-1673976384747.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JRadecki.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the picture provided. Let me explain that in order to ensure that your personal private information stays secure, the Community Forum does not allow series of numbers that can be taken as telephone numbers, even if they're in pictures. I you receive this error, please remove that content from your post and try again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @JRadecki.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the picture provided. Let me explain that in order to ensure that your personal private information stays secure, the Community Forum does not allow series of numbers that can be taken as telephone numbers, even if they're in pictures. I you receive this error, please remove that content from your post and try again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response... Just an FYI, trying to post things like "at <timestamp> I got <error> error with api key <key>" is tricky, especially with the format of that error message.

Best Answer

@JRadecki It's good to see you here.

You're welcome, and thanks for getting back. I understand where you're coming from and I apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated and please know it'll help us to keep working on our services, as well as improve them.

Best Answer