Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise on web dashboard not displaying in Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have several exercises logged that appear in the activities log on my dashboard.

However they do NOT appear in the "exercises" list in my Fitbit application.

Yes I've restarted the fitbit charge 3 attached to the account, yes I've restarted the phone, yes I've synced about 10 times, yes I've tried to enter the exercise manually into the app, then suddenly two exercises appear! 

This seems like a really obnoxious bug...

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

I have screenshots of the data in both the web page and the phone app but apparently I'm not allowed to upload images.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @auroraeosrose welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks a million for double trying those steps.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your logged activities. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Thank you for trying to share an image of this issue. Next time you can try suggested steps here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes