Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Your Account Archive never completes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have never had a problem with this until about 2 weeks ago when the export stopped at 86%.

It has never worked since - always stops about the same place even though it's been 20 hours. I've only been a Fitbit customer for 6 months so it's not because I have a huge amount of data. Something seems wrong with the "Export Your Account Archive" function. I tried it again yesterday with the same results - stops at 86% after a few hours and is still there the next day. It tells me I can't start another export since you can only do one every 24 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@CatchingUpSoon It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I would like you to clear cookies and cache from your browser and then export your data again. As mentioned in this article, if you have a large amount of Fitbit data it can take up to a few days to generate your account data archive. 

As soon as your archive data is ready, you should receive an email. 

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It started working after a day or two and ran in less then 20 minutes so it's fixed.

Thanks

Best Answer

@CatchingUpSoon Thank you for getting back. I'm glad to hear that after two days it started working again. 

Feel free to post back if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes