Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data page says "Something Went Wrong"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been exporting my data every month, without issue, since December 26, 2022. I have a MD appointment coming up and tried to export my data....all I get is "Something Went Wrong!" Why has this stopped working and is it coming back? Is there a work around? My MD is expecting my food, weight and activity logs....what should/can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Good to hear Charge 5 is also not working and even with Premium account, makes you wonder how wide spread "something went wrong" is and what support is actually doing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to our new members.

Thanks for keeping me posted and sharing the steps that you've tried. That's great news and I can confirm the Export Data is now working correctly. I appreciate your patience and rest assured we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

@Garry56 About your other question, let me clarify you'll see SpO2 and heart rate data and when exporting a complete archive of your Fitbit account data. To learn more about it, see this help article. If you have Premium, you can always download your Wellness Report which provides you with more details and insights of your data.

Best Answer

Thank you for the update, i have tested and yes it currently works again.

Now maybe Fitbit could finally have the steps on/off feature while driving become a feature, rather than a request for over 6 years from customers.

Best Answer

Working for me just exported my activity data from last month ok 21/04/23

Best Answer

Also working for me. Thank you for fixing it!

Best Answer

I also want to thank the devs and you Lizzy. Download is now working again 👍🏻

Best Answer

I would also like to thank the software developers who fixed the other software developers bug they created..... what a way to stay in a role 😞

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

You're welcome, and thanks to you for confirming the Export Data function is working well. Because this issue has been resolved, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you have another question, feel free to start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the community members.

Once again, I appreciate your patience and hope you can keep crushing your goals!

Best Answer
0 Votes