Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Customer service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was very disappointed with my call to customer service today.  I have a charge 4 that quit syncing about 10 days ago.  I had tried every trouble shooting suggestion I could before I called last week.  I spoke with two reps last week that were very kind, professional, apologetic for the trouble, and who listened carefully.  After receiving and responding to an email after that, I called customer service today to check on the status of the case.  The man I spoke to was rude, to say the least.  He would not listen to what I wanted to know....which was the status of the case---I had given him the number.  I had trouble understanding one of the words he used, and when I asked him to repeat it, he was very rude.  He made me go through a whole trouble shoot scenario AGAIN when all I wanted to know was if my emails had been received.  I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said I could not.  I would just have to email.  I find it hard to believe that there are no supervisors to speak with when being treated so poorly by customer service.  He was very, very demeaning in his tone and affect when speaking to me.  As I said, he was so busy telling me things that he never even heard what I really wanted.  He finally said he was sending me a return label.  I just gave up.  I will not be using fitbit products again if this ever happens again.  As I said, the two people I talked with last week were excellent.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Newbike7 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our Customer Service, this helps us to continue improving our service. Be sure that your comments haven't been unnoticed. 

I've shared your feedback in the case that you already had with our team, this has been escalated to a supervisor and he will reply as soon as possible. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we may take a bit longer to get back to you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes