Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit exercise type after first edit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I messed up, and edited a "workout" as the wrong type of exercise.  Now my record says I gardened instead of the aerobic session that's real.  I can't figure out how to change it now!  Any guidance gratefully appreciated.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MotherM -

LOL.

No, I wouldn't do that. Android users have some features that iOS devices don't have, so it evens out, I suppose.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@MotherM -

At least in the iOS FitBit app, you can change the type of exercise by tapping "Categorize Exercise". Is that how you originally changed it?

If so, I just changed a treadmill exercise to Walk, went back to the Today screen, then back to the exercise and changed it back to treadmill.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 2.07.44 PM.png

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, no, as I'm on Android, not iOS. I can't find an option other than
"delete". Are you going to make me wish my latest phone purchase was an
iphone?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, no, as I'm on Android, not iOS. I can't find an option other than "delete". Are you going to make me wish my latest phone purchase was an iPhone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MotherM -

LOL.

No, I wouldn't do that. Android users have some features that iOS devices don't have, so it evens out, I suppose.

Best Answer