Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox 63.0: Heart rate and resting heart rate diagrams do not show numbers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrading to Firefox 63.0 hovering a cursor over a diagram (heart rate or resting heart rate) does not show a particular number. Tick marks are 10-25 bpm apart, hard to guess what the bit rate was at a particular time.

Chrome is still fine.

By the way, the Windows 10 app is even worse with respect to these diagrams.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner wrote:

After upgrading to Firefox 63.0 hovering a cursor over a diagram (heart rate or resting heart rate) does not show a particular number. Tick marks are 10-25 bpm apart, hard to guess what the bit rate was at a particular time.

I am using Firefox 63.0 on Linux, and it still shows the specific numbers when I hover over any point in the heart rate and resting heart rate charts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerFirefox 63.0 on Windows 7 shows the data points and about 5/minute, about 20 seconds/point.  If I create a 5 minute segment to analyse a portion, it shows the plot every second.. So a graphical join of the points by Fitbit.. and it shows the time and the HR.

When I download the data from Squash Leagues I get between 5-10 points/minute..when I select Heart Rate Data and Detailed (Intraday)

Over the years I have found Fitbit seems to vary what we can get for downloaded HR data, It varies from 5 points to 25 point/minute..

This example is from a 5 minute sleep segment.Smiley Happy I have been passed my the Cardiologists. No sinus Bradycardia here or symptoms..just genetics My RHR for the last few days has been 52.

The sudden peaks could be caused by my heart block (missing Heart Beat) because the cardiologists laughed, and said "it does some quick catch ups when it misses".

@USAF-LarryGreat to see your posts and lovely photos at the end of your Community profile..

Edit... The "o" in the Firefox text should read "to"

Squash HR.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@USAF-LarryWhen I use Chrome on Win 10, or Firefox 62 on Win 7, everything is fine as it was for years. The problem is with FF 63.0 on Windows 10. I had to switch to Chrome to see particular numbers on the diagrams by hovering a cursor over critical min and max points.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, there has always been a turf war between Microsoft and Firefox, so apparently this is a continuation of that with Windows 10 and Firefox. I do not use Windows, so I cannot verify that.

Best Answer
0 Votes