Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Connect Error Message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having a problem with my fitbit connect app on my computer. I have a flex and I use the mac 10.5 application to sync it with my account. Whenever I log into my computer I always get a message saying a new version of fitbit connect is available.Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.51.36 PM.png

Then after I click install update, and it downloads, I get this message. Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.53.38 PM.png

I don't know if there is something wrong with the app or me. I have already tried redownloading the app from fitbit's website and the same thing happens. This has happened many times over the course of the last couple months. Thanks for any help you can give.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @A-Train

In this case I'd recommend that you uninstall and then delete all of the files related to Fitbit Connect. After that, redownload and install it once again. You shouldn't experience any issued after that.

Please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @A-Train

In this case I'd recommend that you uninstall and then delete all of the files related to Fitbit Connect. After that, redownload and install it once again. You shouldn't experience any issued after that.

Please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer