Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Dashboard asking me to add my sex, but my profile is complete

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting an alert at the top of my dashboard screen that reads "Complete your profile! Add your sex" However, when I access my personal info, by clicking on the gear in the upper right and then click settings, my sex is already set to male. I then scroll down to bottom of the personal info section and hit "submit". When I return to the dashboard, the alert is still there.

Any thoughts on how to clear this issue?

I believe that this alert is contributing to an unusual spike in my body fat percentage, measured using my Aria scale, which has jumped ~20% in the last three weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was able to resolve this error by navigating to my profile on the mobile app. When looking at my profile I no longer had an assigned gender. Correcting this and saving the changes removed the error being displayed on the web dashboard, and as I suspected corrected by body fat percentage issue.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I was able to resolve this error by navigating to my profile on the mobile app. When looking at my profile I no longer had an assigned gender. Correcting this and saving the changes removed the error being displayed on the web dashboard, and as I suspected corrected by body fat percentage issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes