Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep benchmarks on web dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm disappointed that the Windows Fitbit app was removed from the store. 

It wouldn't be a big problem if the web dashboard showed sleep benchmarks. Is that planned, or is that now part of Premium's revenue generation?

Yes, I know I can get sleep benchmarks by installing the app on any phone or table. But for me, that is much more cumbersome than checking a PC screen.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The web dashboard is pretty nicely designed and seems to show most other non-premium data. Not sure why you would doubt it will ever have sleep benchmarks, seems more like an oversight.

It seems that most tech companies are pushing the use of mobile devices (Android and iOS), and maybe that's what users demand. It does seem to be a lowest common denominator situation, sadly.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The web dashboard never showed the sleep benchmarks.  I doubt it will.  Fitbit has been moving to the mobile app for some time.  Many current features are only on the mobile app, such as the Health Metrics and all Premium features.  Sorry, you must use the mobile app to get this information.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The web dashboard is pretty nicely designed and seems to show most other non-premium data. Not sure why you would doubt it will ever have sleep benchmarks, seems more like an oversight.

It seems that most tech companies are pushing the use of mobile devices (Android and iOS), and maybe that's what users demand. It does seem to be a lowest common denominator situation, sadly.

Best Answer
0 Votes