Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Not adding Friends

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I sent my friend a request and it didn't let her accept. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Never Mind! Problem Fixed! They just sent me a friend request and it worked.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner good to see you around. I wonder if your friend ever received your invitation? The good thing is that you were able to figured out and marking your answer as a solution it might help other community users that might be experiencing the same issue. Thank you for share your experience with the community.

Hope to see you around and happy stepping. Let me know if you need some additional helpRobot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Never Mind! Problem Fixed! They just sent me a friend request and it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner good to see you around. I wonder if your friend ever received your invitation? The good thing is that you were able to figured out and marking your answer as a solution it might help other community users that might be experiencing the same issue. Thank you for share your experience with the community.

Hope to see you around and happy stepping. Let me know if you need some additional helpRobot wink

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have been having issues with the add friends feature. I have found that I am unable to invite friends through the facebook link. I am not sure if it is because I have pending invitations from my contact list, but when I try to send the invite through the fitbit app to my facebook contacts, I get an error message stating that I am only able to submit one invitation each day.

I have tried restarting my Android phone and clearing the app data from the phone, with no success to this point. Open to any suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Hunior53 welcome aboard and I know what you are experiencing by reading your post.

Rest assure we are looking in to this since I have received other reports from other users affected by the same error. At the moment I do not have additional updates to share with you, however I would recommend to keep in mind the following thread: Failed to send Friend Request. You will find a there a workaround in the meantime and also I will be posting more there details as soon I received more information.

See you later and thank you for your patience.

Best Answer
0 Votes