Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Weekly Progress Report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why the emailed weekly progress report has completely inaccurate information on it? I mean its not even close! It shows my average for the week as 2500 steps when actually its over 11000! The information is all there on the dashboard but the email is a load of rubbish.

Anyone tell me why?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

My weekly progress report was incorrect as well.  It only showed one days step activity instead of the entire week.  Very frustrating as it landed me in the bottom of my group!  Would love to know how to correct this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @10kGinny and @lorni964!

Could you please post screen shots of the information coming from the weekly report and the details from your Dashboard? That way I'd be able to take a closer look and better understand what's going on.

Look forward to your reply! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Trying to send a screen shot however it keeps telling me that it's too many characters.  Here are my daily steps for last week.  I'll keep trying to send the screen shot.

I am attaching the weekly report that I received for the week of July 10-July 16.  The daily steps that I took for that week are as follow:

July 10  18,052

July 11  18,058

July 12  10,413

July 13  20,249

July 14  19,570

July 15  15,159

July 16  15,159

Best Answer
0 Votes
[image: Inline image 1]
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem.  All the information on the dashboard, but only one or two days show up on on the Weekly Progress Report.  Also, one day I got up at 12:30 a.m., went to work to do inventory, and Fitbut said I slept until 6:30.  I had already been at work for 4 1/2 hours!  And while on vacation, a friend and I compared steps on our Fitbits.  We spent every minute together, but her Fitbit recorded between 2000 and 3000 more steps per day than mine did.  Do I have a faulty unit?  I will be happy to find out how to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @10kGinny. Welcome to the Forums @CinB.

@10kGinny Thanks for the details. It does seem like the screen shot didn't come through, however. 

After doing some more research I could see that this issue has already been reported and our team is aware of it. Whenever we have any updates we will be sure to let everyone know.

As a precaution, remember to always sync your Fitbit on Sundays at the end of the day. 

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I haven't even gotten a report since 7/10.  That's two straight weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NeilAndrew!

Perhaps you could try to turn the off and then back on? To do so you can follow these steps:

1. Go into your notification settings.
  2. Look for the weekly summary item and uncheck the email box.
  3. Click on the Save button.
  4. Check the email box for the summary once again and click on save one more time.

In the meantime, you could export the data for those two weeks to a spreadsheet format so that you have that information handy.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes