Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight displayed is different to what was input

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At https://www.fitbit.com/weight, I entered my weight as 84.8. It was then displayed on the "Measurement History" as 84.7. Even if I delete the measurement, and re-enter it, this occurs.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, @Matt_123! Welcome aboard. Hmmm...this is weird. I  just have a question. Are you scrolling down to the bottom of the page and hitting submit to save the changes?

Please let me know! Man Very Happy 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Are you scrolling down to the bottom of the page and hitting submit to save the changes?

I'm clicking the "Log" button from the "Log weight" panel. I'm pretty sure that's intended to save the measurement.

Best Answer

Hi @SolangeE, I'm still experiencing this bug. Please can you raise it with your devs and get it fixed?

Best Answer

Hey, @Matt_123! Thanks for the updates and for reporting this to me. My team is currently working to resolve this situation. Can you please attach a screenshot of the situation so they can have graphic information of the bug?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 🙂

Best Answer

fitbit.gif

@SolangeE here is an animated GIF showing entry of 83.8 kg, but it is displayed as 83.7 kg.

Best Answer

Hey, @Matt_123! Thank you so much for the GIF, that's better than a screenshot. 

And thank you for your patience and understanding as this gets resolved. I'll be around if you need anything else. Heart

Best Answer

Hi @SolangeE, has there been any progress with this issue? Has it been raised as a bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes