Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze not recognizing exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was previously doing exercises in evening at gym. but from this Monday I started gym workout in morning with both cardio and weight workout. previously it was recognizing all the activities like treadmill, elliptical, and spinning. but from Monday Its only observing steps, calories, floors and active minutes. and not updating weekly exercises. I fix it six day workout but upto today (31/01/2018) its not showing any workout in this weekly exercise section (not recognizing treadmill, elliptical & spinning), instead of I am doing almost same workout in gym. I tried to disconnect bluetooth connection, restarting, uninstalling and installing of application, restarting my Phone and watch also, but didn't work anything.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @imtiaz_chauhan.

That sounds quite bothersome.

I will move your thread to the Blaze board as I think it is much better suited for it.

What seems to have happened, like you mentioned, is that the Blaze didn't recognize the activities. Once that happens, it is not possible to have it retroactively do so. As such the best option in that case would be to manually log an activity for each of those exercises.

As for making sure this doesn't happen again. Did something change in the way that you wore your Blaze on that day? Was it tighter or looser? My suggestion would be to try to tighten it a little bit so that it has a better time feeling your movement and also reading your HR as both are important in determining the activity you are performing.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks a lot. I will try it.
--

*Live as if your were to die tomorrow.Learn as if you were to live
forever.Thanks and Warm RegardsImtiaz*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @imtiaz_chauhan.

You're very welcome!

Please do try it and keep me posted on how it goes or if you experience some sort of issue.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes