Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit constantly freezes and icon disappears

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do love my fitbit BUT since I got it the following happens consistently.  The icon/connection is lucky if it lasts for 2 or 3 days without crashing and disappearing from my computer and I have to install all over again. During the days it is there, I consistently have to turn bluetooth on and off in order for fitbit to sync.  I don't mind but it is a bit of an inconvenience.  What is wrong with it?

Thanks. Beth

Moderator edit: Subject format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @beth2c.

That sounds very frustrating.

Regarding the freezing of the Fitbit, when did this start happening? Whenever it happens please try to restart your Fitbit. In fact, I would personally recommend that you try to restart it from time to time regardless, to make sure everything is working properly.

As for the icon going away. When it goes, does the Fitbit Connect software remain installed or does it go away?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
It has happened since I first got it and yes I am always having re starting
or reinstalling it usually every 2-4 days when the sync icon has
disappeared. Within the days I do have the sync icon - half of the time I
have to turn bluetooth off and on.

*Beth *
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @beth2c.

Thanks for reaching back.

I'd like to ask you some questions to better understand what is going on. What type of computer are you using? Is it running Windows or Mac? If it is a Windows one, what Windows is it running? 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes