Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find the fitbit connect software so I can download it?

I recently had to get a new computer (PC) and as part of the change my fitbit connect has gone.  As a result I can no longer sync my fitbit charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For Fitbit Connect for your computer you need to go here. Scroll down and select the one for your computer

https://www.fitbit.com/start

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @DaveRapson

Download and install the Fitbit app from one of the following locations:

You can read more about how to set up here - click

Let us know how things go for you.

Congrats on the new computer!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

For Fitbit Connect for your computer you need to go here. Scroll down and select the one for your computer

https://www.fitbit.com/start

Community Council Member

Best Answer

That worked for a couple of days BUT THEN, 2 days ago, it suddenly stopped working.

The App is still installed on my PC.

The App fires up ok and displays the usual 'dashboard' page but then after about 2-3 seconds the App terminates, no messages, warnings or anything, the App just closes itself down.  I don't get time to look at anything.

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now you  talking about the  App are you using win 10 to sync?

Fitbit Connect is a program that is installed on your computer. If this is what you are talking about is the dongle plugged in? If so move it to another USB port and see if it syncs

dongle.png

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your input so far.

Yes I am using Windows 10 and the App.

I am aware that Fitbit Connect is a program.  I used to have it installed on my previous machine and everything would work just fine (right click, sync and so on).

Connect is not on my current machine but the App seemed to Sync with my wearable for the first couple of days - but then this 'fire up and quickly close down' situation arose.  I have no idea why I have moved the dongle to another port with the same result (and also moved it back again).

The PC says that the dongle on the USB port is working

If you know where I can load the Fitbit Connect program from I would appreciate going back to that.  Your previous link led me to a site which wanted to load the App (which was already loaded and seemed to work for a little while.

Best Answer
0 Votes