Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blank dashboard on my IPad and my data is not showing, I have tried rebooting it but didn't work. It has been this way since Saturday can someone please fix it for me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@B3  I wish I had an "I know this will work for you" answer for you, but I don't.  I looked at my dashboard on Safari on two iPads, different models.  My dashboard displayed correctly.  Did you log out of fitbit.com before restarting or did you just restart your iPad?  I don't know if that makes a difference, just tossing ideas out.  I have never had to do this, but some moderators have suggested clearing the cache on your iPad and see if this helps.  Here is a link from Apple Support

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@B3   Can you please clarify something?  Are you looking at your dashboard with the iOS app on you iPad or are you looking at you web dashboard in Safari?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Web dashboard on Safari.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@B3  I wish I had an "I know this will work for you" answer for you, but I don't.  I looked at my dashboard on Safari on two iPads, different models.  My dashboard displayed correctly.  Did you log out of fitbit.com before restarting or did you just restart your iPad?  I don't know if that makes a difference, just tossing ideas out.  I have never had to do this, but some moderators have suggested clearing the cache on your iPad and see if this helps.  Here is a link from Apple Support

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes