Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blank dashboard on my IPad and my data is not showing, I have tried rebooting it but didn't work. It has been this way since Saturday can someone please fix it for me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@B3  I wish I had an "I know this will work for you" answer for you, but I don't.  I looked at my dashboard on Safari on two iPads, different models.  My dashboard displayed correctly.  Did you log out of fitbit.com before restarting or did you just restart your iPad?  I don't know if that makes a difference, just tossing ideas out.  I have never had to do this, but some moderators have suggested clearing the cache on your iPad and see if this helps.  Here is a link from Apple Support

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@B3   Can you please clarify something?  Are you looking at your dashboard with the iOS app on you iPad or are you looking at you web dashboard in Safari?

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes

Web dashboard on Safari.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@B3  I wish I had an "I know this will work for you" answer for you, but I don't.  I looked at my dashboard on Safari on two iPads, different models.  My dashboard displayed correctly.  Did you log out of fitbit.com before restarting or did you just restart your iPad?  I don't know if that makes a difference, just tossing ideas out.  I have never had to do this, but some moderators have suggested clearing the cache on your iPad and see if this helps.  Here is a link from Apple Support

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes