Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so sick and tired of this **ahem** system not syncing.  I've seen the message board and see many other people with the same problems.  Why can't Fitbit fix their system.  At least put the button to force a sync on the dashboard.  Use some common sense.

I will not recommend this product.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject, format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @gct.

I definitely understand your frustration, allow me to help you out.

Could you please go a bit more in-depth into what is happening? What device are you using to try and sync? What Fitbit do  you have? Do you receive some sort of error message? When did it start happening?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a fitbit zip.  It stopped syncing on Monday at 7pm, and has not moved since.  Most annoying is when you send a message saying that I should synce it.  Why has the company not taken care of this?  I am very disappointed with the entire operation.  Please advise

Best Answer
0 Votes

My brand-new (arrived today) Fitbit Flex 2 also hasn't synced since 6:15 p.m.  It's now 11:30 p.m.  It doesn't seem to be registering anything. I'd appreciate advice on how to fix the problem.  Thanks.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @cb73. Hello @abcameo.

That sounds very bothersome. 

@cb73, please try to follow these steps to get your Zip to sync correctly. Be sure to follow the steps on the order that they appear.

@abcameo, I replied to you on your thread. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer