Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time I Reached My Calorie Burn Goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a place on the Dashboard (or in the Android app) where I can see what time I reached my calories burned goal each day?

It would be helpful and interesting to be able to track this over time, especially now that my weight has dropped and it is so much more difficult to reach this daily goal. It seems that it is taking me well into the early evening (I am easily meeting the other daily goals by 3pm) before I hit the calories burned goal, and I used to meet in by mid-afternoon, with the same amount of activity.Man Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @FocusedII.

You can absolutely do that, kind of. 

If you go into the activities log page on your web Dashboard you can select the 'Calories burned' tab and it will show your calories burned through the day. It will not tell you exactly when you reached the goal but you can make some estimates of your own. 

A feature that shows you specifically when sounds interesting though. Perhaps you could write about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment and vote on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @FocusedII.

You can absolutely do that, kind of. 

If you go into the activities log page on your web Dashboard you can select the 'Calories burned' tab and it will show your calories burned through the day. It will not tell you exactly when you reached the goal but you can make some estimates of your own. 

A feature that shows you specifically when sounds interesting though. Perhaps you could write about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment and vote on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Saw that before I posted my question but then though, "Ugh, then I would have to do math!" Smiley LOL

But, I will enter it as a suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes