Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, so what is going on with this weight display? (PIC)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 09.25.59.png

OK, So I have logged / entered my weight as 11st 9lbs. In the list, to the left its displaying as 11 st 8.9 lbs (Where it got the '.9' from is a mystery) yet on the graph above, you can see that I'm 3 lbs lighter at 11 st 6 lbs!

Any ideas why it's not all the same? and also where this extra 'point something' after the lbs has come from? Never used to be there and it's not being entered by me?

I'm on an iMac which is running the latest OS and everything's updated etc. For what it's worth, it appears as accurate on my phone, however my phone is too small for everyday use, which is why I like to use the large computer screen. 

Thanks in advance for any solutions 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bill-Devon, don't know why weight entered at 11st 9lbs was recorded at 11st 8.9lbs, but the entry on the graph is 11.6st or 11st 8.4lbs  (11st 8.9lbs would actually be 11.6357st).  Seems like the entries are rounding errors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Larry. Thanks for your reply, but without being rude, I don't really understand it.

As far as I'm concerned, If I enter 11st 9lbs or 11st 8lbs or 11st 7lbs etc, then that should be what it displays. Both in the daily weight list and upon the scrolling graph. I cant see where these extra 'point eights' are coming from. Or why its giving me a 3lbs difference on the graph? It's not as if I'm using the special scales and there's discrepancies in the exact data being passed across. 

I guess it must be a bug or something. Thanks anyway though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 09.52.22.png

Yep, definitely something wrong. I entered 11st 8lbs today. As you can see while the list has entered it at 11st 7.9lbs for some reason, the graph still says 11.6 despite being an entire pound lighter.

After sleeping on Larry's answer from yesterday, I believe he was saying that the graph isn't supposed to show 'Stones and Pounds' But the 'Stone and a percentage' yet I still don't get why its still the same today as yesterday, despite a pound less weight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes