Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Database for Brazil

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to know if Brazil could be add to Food Database or if there is already because I can't manage it.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to this link, select the Make a New Suggestion button, and then type out the request. I would tag it with "food". Others can add their votes to the suggestion.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @AnaSchindler,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. The food database consists of foods, not countries? Do you mean to add common foods found in Brazil but not elsewhere? I have foods that aren't in the database, and by making adding them to the custom food list, they are available for future use.

Dave | California

Best Answer
In Food Database we can choose what country we will refer. In this case, we can find typical products and dishes easily.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the explanation. Considering the size of Brazil, I'm a little surprised it's not already there.

You might want to make this proposal on the Suggest Board on this site, so Fitbit is aware of it.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you know the link?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to this link, select the Make a New Suggestion button, and then type out the request. I would tag it with "food". Others can add their votes to the suggestion.

Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes