Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Log Information Limitations

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge HR, Droid Maxx 2, Android OS, Version 7.1.1.  I am Type 2 Diabetic, using meds to control my blood sugar.  Am tracking the foods I consume, to assure I am meeting my requirements.  However, it seems that foods I enter into the system "disappear" from the list if I don't consume and document them.

Are the food lists under the "Frequent" and "Recent" tabs limited to a specific number of entries?  As I scan in new entries, the older ones disappear, and I need to re-scan that info, when I once again select those foods.

If I create "meals", will the "older food entries" listed in a "meal" be removed?

Where can I go to learn more about how the limitations of the HR, relating to food tacking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Lauren5158, this is not a hardware function of the Charge HR, but rather an application issue.  As a start, you might want to check out the Fitbit Help article, How do I track my food with Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, Larry.  I checked this earlier and noted that it described how to remove a food entry for a given day.  I did not see anything about removing a food entry from the "Most Logged" or "Recent" foods list in the right side column under the FOODS section, from the Dashboard Screen.  

Best Answer
0 Votes