Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to reset the beginning of my weight loss to the date of my heaviest weight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On 2/2 I returned from a cruise, looked at my weight and said, this is too much, diet starts today. it never occured to me to reset my goal until a week later when I'd already dropped five pounds.

So, every time i look at the weight lost since 2/9 date, that's not really the number I'd like to see. I'd like to see the weight I was at on 2/2. Looks like there is no way to change things other than a total reset with new goal today that would show I haven't lost anything since today.

I know it's a small thing, but when you're trying to lose weight, every little bit of encouragement is helpful

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@jimmycck9 - 

The posting filter is not letting me insert graphics to show you what to do, so I will try and see if the filter will allow a link to a previous post of mine.

Nope - check out the topic "can you reset your starting weight?" from 2/1/18. 

Come back and let us know it the above helped.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Do you mean This One, @MrMarv

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry - 

Yep - It is hit and miss, though I rarely use the insert/edit link hook like you did. It's the other posting issues that are bugging me. I created a separate topic for that.

Thanks for posting the link and politely telling me to do it correctly.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer