Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Plan deleted from Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Community,

I deleted the Food plan on my computers dashboard by accident. How do I get it back?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @wafa! Thanks for stepping into the Forums.

How exactly did you delete the food plan? Did you remove the tile from your Dashboard? If so, you can re-add any missing tiles by following these steps:

1. Go into your Dashboard and look to the upper-right corner of it. You should see a circle with 9 little squares in it.
  2. gettiles.PNG

Once you click on it, a small menu will come up. There, you can select any tiles that are missing or that you need.

I hope you find this useful! If this is not the case, please let me know exactly what happened and I'll gladly help you further!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @wafa! Thanks for stepping into the Forums.

How exactly did you delete the food plan? Did you remove the tile from your Dashboard? If so, you can re-add any missing tiles by following these steps:

1. Go into your Dashboard and look to the upper-right corner of it. You should see a circle with 9 little squares in it.
  2. gettiles.PNG

Once you click on it, a small menu will come up. There, you can select any tiles that are missing or that you need.

I hope you find this useful! If this is not the case, please let me know exactly what happened and I'll gladly help you further!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes