Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Tracker Not Updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started wearing my FitBit again to try to get back in shape for the summer. In the "log food" section, the frequent and recent food only has a few things listed that I logged months ago, and nothing I logged recently shows up in either column. Why does it have items I ate in December, but nothing from the last month will show up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sbryski

Moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Hopefully I'll get some answers soon. 

Best Answer

Hi @sbryski is great to see you on the Community!  Smiley LOL Currently, we are having some inconveniences with this option, our team is hard working to fix this issue as soon possible. I would appreciate your patience and understanding in this situation. However, let me give you some tips that might work Smiley Wink

1. Log out from your Fitbit app

2. Clear your Fitbit app Browser Cache by going to your Phone settings > Fitbit app > Clear Cache > Clear Data > Close the app > Log back into the Fitbit app

I was having the same issue and those steps worked for me, I hope that work for you too. However, if the issue persist and you have any inquiry regarding this issue, feel free to contact Costumer Support. 

Enjoy your day! Smiley LOL

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes