Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App wont sync devices

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a Charge HR. It was great. I bought a Flex. I added another device on the dashboard.
Now neither of these 2 sync with my mobile. The Charge sync is yesterday before adding the device.
Same crap on both Android an iOS.
Now i have 2 devices and none of them work!
Great job, Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the forums @Migry

Let's try to figure this out.

When you set up a new Fitbit, you need to get the other one out of range. Once that's done, you can have them in the same room.

You do need to log in and out of your account to get them to sync. I wear a  Blaze and a Flex. My main one is the Blaze, but when I want to check the Flex, I log out of the Blaze and then log in the Flex account. Sometimes the Flex just needs me to tell it to sync and it does.

Be sure you have the latest firmware on both devices and the latest app for your mobile.

Best to pick one way to do this and see if you can get it to work on it. Lots of people here to help you in the community.

Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the forums @Migry

Let's try to figure this out.

When you set up a new Fitbit, you need to get the other one out of range. Once that's done, you can have them in the same room.

You do need to log in and out of your account to get them to sync. I wear a  Blaze and a Flex. My main one is the Blaze, but when I want to check the Flex, I log out of the Blaze and then log in the Flex account. Sometimes the Flex just needs me to tell it to sync and it does.

Be sure you have the latest firmware on both devices and the latest app for your mobile.

Best to pick one way to do this and see if you can get it to work on it. Lots of people here to help you in the community.

Let us know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Odyssey13,
Thank you for your help. I did the charge in the other room but it seems that it was too close.
I re-did everything and now it works on iOS but not on Android. I still have errors on that. But I will get to the bottom of this.
Thank you again for yor help.
Best Answer

@Migry glad it got working on the iOS. If you need help with the Android, please post in the Android section of the forum so you can get some help.

Best Answer
0 Votes