Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food database for logging food.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am new to Fitbit. In the past I have used SparkPeople to log my food and love that as it has a great food database that builds on all the foods users add. I am not finding ANY food database here and it seems like I need to add in even the basics like chicken breast manually, including doing my won research for macros on those. This seems archaic and way too hard. Am I missing where the Food Database is here and if not can you add one? Thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ovation_Girl.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern on how you can log food. Thank you for sharing your experience. I recommend checking the following article where you can find the information about logging food: How do I track my food with the Fitbit app?

Best of luck with your health and wellness goals! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ovation_Girl.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern on how you can log food. Thank you for sharing your experience. I recommend checking the following article where you can find the information about logging food: How do I track my food with the Fitbit app?

Best of luck with your health and wellness goals! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer