Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The main tile for steps never loads, justs spins

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its been this way for many months.. Its annoying and I am surprised its like this. I thought it was my computer but I have a new computer now so I know its not that, and flash isn't blocked or Java.

I know I can find the step graph. I would like it to work or be able to remove it as my computer is wasting itself trying to load it.

On a similar note... it would be nice if you could access your data through a calender instead of hitting it back a day...thats a pain if you have to go back several months or years. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Try clearing your cache

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

That didn't work. Still spins. So weird!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been like going on every since I got a new Charge 3.  I've called Customer Support and got nothing except "we are working on it".  That was months ago.  My husband's dashboard works fine and he has Charge 3 also.  Somebody at Fitbit needs to get with it on this one.  The only way I can get Steps and Activity is through the bar history bar graph.  I track the data in Excel so I must fiddle around to get the data I need.  Their lack of response on this is a definite BLACK MARK on Fitbit in my opinion which will affect any recommendations I give on the product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes