Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food plan app/website difference

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, today I checked out my food plan for losing weight on the Fitbit website and checked out what other food plans are available. Mine was first set in my Fitbit app on medium, which is -1kg per week. On the website however it said the medium food plan was losing 0,5kg per week. The calories deficit is the same in the app and website (-500). Which plan am I currently doing? Can I trust the app or the website? I want to lose 1kg per week but if it's set to -0,5kg per week I have an inaccurate food plan.

Thanks very much in advance!

Greetings, Difrye

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Difrye.

That must be confusing. I'd like to take a closer look so that I can understand what is going on and determine which is the one that is correct. Could you take screen shots for both, the 0.5kg and the 1kg information, and then post them here? I'll check on them and find the best way to move forward. 

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I think the issue might have solved itself. When I try to change my weight plan on my phone I'm not asked which weekly weight loss I want. Changing it on the website still gives the -0.5kg information.

Best Answer

Hey @Difrye.

Thanks for the update. I'd say that we keep a close eye on it for a while. Let me know if you experience any funny behavior from the dashboard or the app and I'll help you look into it.

In the meantime, if you want, you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss with other Community members.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes