Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freiends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just two friends on my dashboard. It has been impossible to add to this. I invite them but the invitation does not arrive nor do their invitations to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Challenger914 , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Do you or any of your friends get an error message when sending the friend requests?

Do you try to send them over the online Dashboard (fitbit.com) or over the Fitbit app?

Are you using a common email  address domain or a corporate one? If you are using a corporate (private company) one, please make sure that you are allowed to receive any email from Fitbit. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
None of us get an error message but usually the invitation does not arrive.
Invitations have been sent from both the dashboard and the app. It is
hellish difficult to get a result. I would have expected the invitation to
be easily sent and accepted but it is anything but.

Timothy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Challenger914 , thank you for your reply and confirmation. 

Did you check if your email address is allowed to received emails and notifications from o Fitbit?

If this isn't the case, then please give our team a call or chat with them so that they get a closer look at your case and account.

Here you'll find our contact options 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes