Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protect our children from swimming pool

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

why do not you design a bracelet sensitive for water, for children that is connected with an application in there parent’s mobile to protect the from drowning in the swimming pool.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I’m happy you found it helpful @LaylaMohammed! 😃 I’ll be on the lookout for your suggestion if you happen to post one. It’s a great idea. If you found my post helpful please consider marking my post earlier as “best answer”. It might help others who want to post a suggestion find a way to do so. Enjoy the upcoming weekend and as always Happy Stepping! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I made a mistake i mean their parents 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LaylaMohammed 

I think an alert of some type would be a great idea. How that would be designed is anyones guess. But a great idea nonetheless. 

If you want to suggest something for the Fitbit Ace models I would suggest offering your idea here:https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features. It’s a place where you can suggest things that you might like in a future update or future Fitbit. 

😃 I hope my response answers your question and points you in the right direction to let your idea be heard. Please let me know if this helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much for your response, it was very helpful 

Best Answer

I’m happy you found it helpful @LaylaMohammed! 😃 I’ll be on the lookout for your suggestion if you happen to post one. It’s a great idea. If you found my post helpful please consider marking my post earlier as “best answer”. It might help others who want to post a suggestion find a way to do so. Enjoy the upcoming weekend and as always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already posted it, thank you 

Best Answer

I’ll go find it now 😃 (your first vote) 

Best Answer
0 Votes