Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend doesn't show up in Dashboard, even though he does under my Profile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got an Alta and set it up.  Going into Dasboard's main page, it no longer shows my husband in my Friends list even though we friended each other in over a year ago, and it had no problem seeing him a few days ago.  He does show up on my Profile page however.

Other question is this: he and I share a computer and are used to logging each other out of Dashboard to get at our own accounts.  I can't find where the Log Out button is anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @agt156. It's great to have you here. If your husband has not had activity recently he might not show up in your Friends tile. However, if you go to the Friends section in your online Dashboard and click "Show All Friends" he should show up:

friend.jpg

The "Log Out" option in the online Dashboard should be located by clicking the gear at the top right corner and then going at the bottom of the options.

Log Out.jpg

If this option doesn't show up in your end, please uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit Connect software. If this doesn't work, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you still run into trouble you may want to try downloading one of the following alternative browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox

Let me know how it goes. Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes