Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend's Average steps not appearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When looking at a couple of my friends info their Average steps per day does not appear.  Both say they do not have that information blocked.  In the past the Average steps were shown.  What is odd the one friend steps did not show, then appeared, then disappeared again.  She said she had not done anything differently.   So what is up with that?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @RBSheba.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'd like to take a closer look into what is going on. Please answer the following questions:

• Do those friends show up at all on the leaderboards?
  • When did you notice that this was happening?
  • Are you showing up on their end?

Knowing this should give me a better understanding of what is going on so that we can find a better way to proceed.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks LanuzaFitbit for replying. To answer your questions:

1)  I am not sure what you mean by Leaderboard.  They show up on my phone app and on the website.   The averages are not showing up on the app and never seem to show up on the web site.

2)  I noticed this with one of my friends about 2 months ago.  Then her average popped back on the app.  Then disappeared again and has not returned since.  But now I have 3 people of my friends whose averages are not appearing and 4 who are appearing.   I wonder if it has something to do with their steps being over 100K for the week?  All those who show averages are 99K or under.

3) Yes, they can see my average.

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Phone will not sync to tracker. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @RBSheba and @TKMhealthy!

@RBSheba, Thanks for clarifying that information. I will be passing these details on to the rest of the team. Whenever we get any updates or news on the matter I'll be sure to let you know in here.

@TKMhealthy, We'll be happy to help you. Please post about it on the correct board, be it iOS, Android or Windows 10 (according to your phone) and also let us know what phone is the one that you're using.

Please let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy 6

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @RBSheba.

Thanks for sharing your platform. I'll be letting the team know about the whole situation.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes